PVC Thunder Spring Hose is manufactured with transparent PVC having immovable spring steel wire. Its smooth inner and outer hose walls provide additional benefits for the users. Since it maintains its properties over a large range of temperature variations, from -200 ºC to 700 ºC., these hoses are in high demand in the markets. As the hoses are being marketed at highly competitive rates, they have become a hit among the customers. Dues to its easy availability with a variety of dimensions, it has created a niche for itself in the psyche of the customers.
- Good chemical resistance
- Good resistance to pressure
- Highly flexible
- Good resistance to oils
- Smooth inside and outside walls
- Used in construction industry
- Used in sewer cleaning
- Used as a Suction Hose
- Used in Agricultural Machinery
- Used in Vacuum Pumps
- Used in ground water drainage
- Used in the transportation of food stuffs
- Also used in a variety of other industry applications
Life span of durable DWC Pipes – 50 Years
Extensive studies have been conducted about the durability and life span of DWC Pipes all over the world. Plastic Pipe organization is a Europe based premier research institute whose findings have proved the fact the DWC pipes could last for 50 years provided that are manufactured with standard procedures and are properly used and installed.
Structural Design – Strength
Being flexible, HDPE corrugated pipe are best suited both for high cover and low cover applications. Since the pipe can effectively distribute and support dead as well as live loads, it could be used for almost each type of installation condition.
HDPE corrugated pipe could be used both for water tight and slit tight joints. The pipe ensures that what is outside of the pipe remains outside, and what is inside remains inside of the pipe.
Durability and Chemical Inertness
These pipes are made with high density polyethylene which is chemically very inert and hence HDPE corrugated pipes are extremely corrosion and chemicals resistant.
Due to the use of inert polyethylene, HDPE pipe is very abrasion resistant. This property of the pipe makes it usable for more applications than metal and concrete pipes.
Cost savings in installations
Since HDPE pipe is light but robust and is supplied in long lengths, you can save significantly on its installation in the structures.
Research and tests by reputed institutes have proved that HDPE DWC pipes being ductile reduce the damage to cables significantly. Thus you will save substantially on your maintenance costs and hence the pipes add to the cost savings for the purchasers.
DWC Pipes – Specifications:
- BSEN 50086
- IS 14930 Part- II
- IEC- 61386 part- 2-4
- BSNL- GR/DWC-34/01
- Due to their better properties and cost effectiveness, DWC pipes are being increasingly used in structures as a viable alternative for conventional ducts like RCC, GI, Stone Wear, Solid Wall, PVC or HDPE pipes.
The pipe provides high degree of protection against the ingress of water and duct for the joints having BIS-IP 67 level.
Our portfolio – Following are some of the valued and satisfied clients of Namokar Enterprises:
Indian Railways: We have offered our services to 08 zones of Indian Railways viz. Northern Railways, Southern Railways, Eastern Railways, Western Railways, Central Railways, North Western Railways, South Central Railways and South Eastern Railways.
- Rail Tel Corporation and Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL)
- HIAL, DIAL and MIAL
- Bharati Airtel
- Delhi Development Authority (DDA)
- Larson & Toubro Limited (L&T)
- Delhi Transport and Tourism Development Authority (DTTDC)
- Maharashtra State Road Development Corporation (MSRDC)
- Others: CPWD, State PWDs, HUDA, PUDA, MCD, various Industrial Development Authorities and Electricity Boards.